★ Off Topix ★ Celebrating 13 years!!

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Nebulous

Fresh
Jul 17, 2022
WebCoin
ⓦ58

(Preview of the themes installed on Off Topix)

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Current stats: 490,000 Posts | 38,700 Threads | 1,310 Members

URL:
offtopix.com

Stop by and check us out today! :)

Last edited:

Nebulous

Fresh
Jul 17, 2022
WebCoin
ⓦ58
QYj2HBA.png
Greetings,

Thirteen years ago (on September 20th, 2009) Off Topix originally launched as the Wober Discussion Community. We've gone through several transformations over the years. Back in 2009 we started out on a free forum software called phpBB. Once the community started to gain some traction I opted to convert the forum to a paid software. vBulletin was the hot software at the time so I bought a license for that and switched over to that platform for a while. After that we spent some time on IPB, MyBB and finally landed on Xenforo. In 2016 the forum closed it's doors and after a 6 year hiatus, we returned in June 2022. We returned to the internet with a fresh new identity! The forum was rebranded and relaunched as Off Topix. Members (old and new) swarmed back to the forum when they heard we were open again and activity has been booming! OT truly is an amazing community and I am thrilled to announce our 13th anniversary!

Happy birthday OT!
RTOwHU8.gif

Cheers to many many more anniversaries!
qwruune.png

Come celebrate with us here: offtopix.com/threads/13th-anniversary.39341

Sincerely,
Your friendly OT Staff Team
OffTopix.com
uuiX4D9.gif