As a webmaster how much do you earn on average every month managing your website?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
My first blog site I created last two years wasn't successful, cos I wasn't patient enough to drive it gradually to become full-time income generating blog. My impatience led me flipping it up, by accepting cut price.

As a successful webmaster that is earning full-time via website creation, how much do you earn on average every month?

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,493
As of now I'm not earning much, maybe $100 /mo in sales. However I do strive to keep my sites up and slowly grow it through SEO. My peak though was a few hundred to a thousand a month off of my number 1 website which had just under 40k members on it.

Steven

Simi-Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ261
i make about $50 a month but the pay yearly price so I don't ever see the monthly payments... I will be getting more customers here soon that's for sure!

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
As of now I'm not earning much, maybe $100 /mo in sales. However I do strive to keep my sites up and slowly grow it through SEO. My peak though was a few hundred to a thousand a month off of my number 1 website which had just under 40k members on it.
Its gradual process there, and your webmaster forum will reach that height you've always craved for dear Admin.

apathy

Simi-Active
Aug 2, 2021
fortreeforums.xyz
WebCoin
ⓦ380
Very little - I do make a bit of money from my paid Addon but it's certainly not enough to cover the costs of everything else (plus I've no real interest in using ads/analytics etc).
That's all fine though, it's a labor of love.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,493
Very little - I do make a bit of money from my paid Addon but it's certainly not enough to cover the costs of everything else (plus I've no real interest in using ads/analytics etc).
That's all fine though, it's a labor of love.
I'm the same way with ads tbh. The price you make versus the amount of traffic you bring doesn't add up very good. When I was reaching 500k-1m views a month I was only making like $100 a month or two off of the ads or something along those lines. Most places are lucky to get a few thousand views a month and it just doesn't make sense to even have ads at that point.

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
If you earn $100 with 1m views or impression in your website for one month. What will be your monthly earnings if your site traffic increases to 100m views every month