Billboard advertising: thoughts?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

EntitledStories

Starting Out
May 29, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ61
What are your thoughts on advertising your site / forum on a billboard on something like Blip?

You can run a campaign for as little as $5 a day and buy 8-second ads on billboards nationwide. Could it work to bring traffic to your site? Would it be worth it?

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,448
I doubt it, because you know people are driving when they drive past those. So they may see it but soon forget about it.
I agree, if it's not a product they will want, or something childish for the kids in the back seat to beg their parents for the chances of it actually increasing members, revenue, etc. is slim to none in my opinion.

Reactions: EntitledStories

TopSilver

Active
Feb 12, 2021
www.cafediscussions.com
WebCoin
ⓦ330
This seems extremely interesting to me that someone would even think of that. You are incredibly intelligent to even give that some thought. Your probably better off advertising by other means but this does seem extremely interesting to me to say the least.