Do you drive?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,516
I do, but I don't like it. I normally get my S/O to drive instead of me to be honest.

Oblivion Knight

Simi-Active
Feb 26, 2021
umbrella-online.co.uk
WebCoin
ⓦ160
Yes I drive.. I'm not so keen on driving places that I'm unfamiliar with, but otherwise I don't really mind.

I had a car accident many years ago, which knocked my confidence for a while.. It wasn't my fault, but I still questioned myself whether I could/should have reacted quicker.

I've also had issues with a previous car, where the clutch pedal wouldn't release correctly and I'd have to lift it manually with my foot.. It was incredibly annoying, and certainly took quite a bit of enjoyment out of the driving experience! Especially when I paid quite a bit of money to have it repaired, and the issue remained afterwards.

However, I'm really quite enjoying driving again in my latest car - my 4th since passing almost 15 years ago.

Creaky

Starting Out
Mar 6, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ299
Yes I drive for almost 30 years now. I really enjoy driving, gives you the freedom to go wherever you want when you want

TopSilver

Active
Feb 12, 2021
www.cafediscussions.com
WebCoin
ⓦ330
Unforunately I have been too sick to be able to drive most of my life. I'm not that bad at it and I have driven a car before and aren't terrible at driving in the least bit. Though I've put off the thought of a car at least for now because of my health. I intend to get a car sometime within the next 5-10 years. I just have to pull through what happened to me.