Do you hire writers to write articles/post in your website?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
Some blog or forum owners do hire writers/posters to regularly post on their website to improve their website search results when internet users search for keywords relating to the contents they publish via their forum or blog.

Are you the one doing all the article writing/forum posting gig? Or you hire writers/posters to assist you carry out the job effectively in your website?

apathy

Simi-Active
Aug 2, 2021
fortreeforums.xyz
WebCoin
ⓦ380
I'll do both from time to time, but I'm starting to place a bigger emphasis on articles as they're pretty good for SEO.
I bought a lot of posts at the beginning of my forums lifetime just to get the ball rolling, but as time goes on it's something you end up doing less frequently.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,493
I'll do both from time to time, but I'm starting to place a bigger emphasis on articles as they're pretty good for SEO.
I bought a lot of posts at the beginning of my forums lifetime just to get the ball rolling, but as time goes on it's something you end up doing less frequently.
I completely understand that. Unfortunately a lot of my articles are hidden behind a paywall so google doesn't even see them :ROFLMAO:but they're top quality and some have a lot of savings opportunities so it kind of evens everything out. I do need to get more articles made for free though.

Reactions: sincerem and apathy

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
For those of us striving to get their articles listed on top of search engines, they shouldn't give up, consistency is one of the key to success.

Abizaga

Starting Out
Aug 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ97
Some blog or forum owners do hire writers/posters to regularly post on their website to improve their website search results when internet users search for keywords relating to the contents they publish via their forum or blog.

Are you the one doing all the article writing/forum posting gig? Or you hire writers/posters to assist you carry out the job effectively in your website?
I presently pay 2 writers to write the articles on my homepage aa they tend to know more about SEO haha.

Reactions: sincerem