Do you think is feasible to manage your forum with blog feature?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
I've been to forums that manage the forum and still have blog section, especially for posting long contents that has lots of substance that improves the forum's search engine optimization (SEO) results.

Forums like Bizdustry, Forumcoin, Tradebtc.xyz etc, have section for blog cimtents.

Do you think its feasible to combine both and improve the overall website traffic?

apathy

Simi-Active
Aug 2, 2021
fortreeforums.xyz
WebCoin
ⓦ380
I think it can be done, I've been trying to get content written for my Articles section in an effort to boost my SEO. Like everything else it's just about making sure the content you're getting is good, and in regards to SEO has good keywords etc.

Reactions: sincerem

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
I think it can be done, I've been trying to get content written for my Articles section in an effort to boost my SEO. Like everything else it's just about making sure the content you're getting is good, and in regards to SEO has good keywords etc.
I see you have a forum, I've been to your forum before, I believe I have an account there.

Its good to seek quality contents, SEO friendly type and not garbages.