Favorite band?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,448
I've only seen a few bands in concert sadly :cry: none of which are my aboslute favorite. Blink 182, which was excellent, bon jovi, which was sadly awful, and Weird Al Yankovic lol. My favorite bands though are mostly 90s such as System of a Down, Counting Crows, Matchbox Twenty, I really have a few favorites for every genre such as metal would be Killswitch Engage, As I lay Dying, etc.

Oblivion Knight

Simi-Active
Feb 26, 2021
umbrella-online.co.uk
WebCoin
ⓦ160
I'd still consider the likes of Halestorm, Green Day, and Linkin Park to be my favourites.

I've seen Halestorm live quite a few times, though I'm not sure I'd go again as I'm not really a fan of their newer material. Sadly I never got the chance to see Linkin Park, and I haven't really looked in to watching Green Day live though I reckon it'd be expensive..

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,448
Linkin Park, Killswitch Engage, The Amity Affliction, etc.. :D
Killswitch is an amazing band! I use to listen to them on repeat in middle/highschool and I still like listening to them from time to time currently :)

Reactions: Fait