Have you used Affiliate with your website to make money

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Steven

Simi-Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ270
I have tried multiple times with affiliate links however have not been as successful as I would selling a product.. What are some key points to make when trying to use affiliates to make money?

is it all about content?

Demon_skeith

Well-Known
Jun 2, 2021
gaminglatest.com
WebCoin
ⓦ2,733
Is this the selling that requires people to click on the link? If so the main thing is to make it appealing that it can't be refused or use some kind of clickbait to trick the person to clicking it sadly.

LucEcho

Fresh
Oct 31, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ10
It's more about traffic, if you have the right tools to segment your traffic and search for a lookalike traffic source your results will improve!!!

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
For me personally, when selling affiliated products I tend to use Amazon. I will write an article I know will bring in traffic/views over time and then link related items in that. For example, I own a verified server on guilded called Alcohol, where I post cocktail recipes, all of the ingredients I can find on Amazon I will ALWAYS backlink to my affiliate link so if they're looking to buy those ingredients they can and I get sales from it.

LucEcho

Fresh
Oct 31, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ10
For me personally, when selling affiliated products I tend to use Amazon. I will write an article I know will bring in traffic/views over time and then link related items in that. For example, I own a verified server on guilded called Alcohol, where I post cocktail recipes, all of the ingredients I can find on Amazon I will ALWAYS backlink to my affiliate link so if they're looking to buy those ingredients they can and I get sales from it.
Yes I do the same, I create affiliate sites in bulk pulling tons of URLS with aff links to amazon, 10-20% of them work as a charm! :)