How do you know when its time to update your PC hardware?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Steven

Simi-Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ249
I have had my PC for about 5 years now custom-built.. How do I know its time for new MB, RAM, GPU, CPU etc. What do you follow to keep your PC hardware updated?

Lammchen

Fresh
Feb 24, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ22
I update my computer when I get frustrated at it running so slow or it can no longer work with updated software.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,448
If you play games, it's when you start having to downgrade to lower graphics, and struggling to get good FPS. For video editing, it's when programs start to take a while, lag, crash, etc. frequently. It honestly depends on what you're doing, and what causes issues when doing it. For games, the big thing to update is your graphics card, programs would be Processor & Ram. If the computer is 5 years old, chances are it's super out dated, even the best, top tier PC is medium tier after 5 years.