How do you manage trash/spam posts in your forum?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
That's the job of a Mod of any forum to manage trash post and spam in order to keep the forum clean and worthwhile for others to come in, contribute meaningfully and learn from users as well.

As a forum owner/Admin how do you manage those trash/spam posts in your forum?

Do you manage it yourself or have someone as a Mod that keeps the forum clean from gibberish contents?

apathy

Simi-Active
Aug 2, 2021
fortreeforums.xyz
WebCoin
ⓦ388
Generally I handle it myself as I'm the first to see it. Xenforo (and likely other premium forum software) is quite handy when it comes to Spam, I just click the "Spam" button on a users profile and after confirmation it bans them & deletes all their threads/posts.

Reactions: sincerem

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
Its good you do it yourself at this time. But remember when your forum grows like the type of reddit when userbase is much l, that time you'll need additional staff to checkmate for trash/spam contents, and other things considered as gibberish in your forum.