How do you promote your contents to rank high on search engines??

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
Seeing lots of contents on search engines especially Google, Bing, Yahoo etc, have made me to imagine how the website owners or content creators did it, to take their contents ranking on top. I've heard about SEO marketing, getting those contents promoted to attract search engine ranking.

To be frank i don't know how SEO marketing works, and how to get every bit of my contents rank on top of search engines.

Do have any ideas??

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
I have a few articles both free and VIP on this site which goes in depth with how to get SEO up, what is SEO, and other things of that nature. The best thing to do is find 3 to 5 keywords that have decent traffic, around 1k - 10k views a month with low competition and then add a lot of backlinks to high PR websites, as well as other websites. Both Do-Follow and No-Follow to ensure google knows it's authentic. For example, there's currently 2k backlinks for Webmaster.Place at the moment with about 6 keywords which isn't a lot at the moment but of those there's about 60% are Do-Follow back links which increases your SEO significantly.

I highly recommend checking out the articles and if you're interested in more in-depth articles then joining VIP and checking out those articles for further help :)

Reactions: sincerem

Demon_skeith

Well-Known
Jun 2, 2021
gaminglatest.com
WebCoin
ⓦ2,733
I have a few articles both free and VIP on this site which goes in depth with how to get SEO up, what is SEO, and other things of that nature. The best thing to do is find 3 to 5 keywords that have decent traffic, around 1k - 10k views a month with low competition and then add a lot of backlinks to high PR websites, as well as other websites. Both Do-Follow and No-Follow to ensure google knows it's authentic. For example, there's currently 2k backlinks for Webmaster.Place at the moment with about 6 keywords which isn't a lot at the moment but of those there's about 60% are Do-Follow back links which increases your SEO significantly.

I highly recommend checking out the articles and if you're interested in more in-depth articles then joining VIP and checking out those articles for further help :)

Never understood SEO myself, even years ago but maybe the process has become more stable. I've glanced around though, where are the articles at?

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223

You didn't share the link to access the article section you've made around SEO

Does it cost money to subscribe for VIP here??

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
You didn't share the link to access the article section you've made around SEO

Does it cost money to subscribe for VIP here??
Yes, the premium articles are all VIP which is $5/mo or $50/year. Which gives you access to VIP articles, picture signatures, and a few other things that benefits webmasters.

Reactions: sincerem

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
Yes, the premium articles are all VIP which is $5/mo or $50/year. Which gives you access to VIP articles, picture signatures, and a few other things that benefits webmasters.
That's nice, I'll come purchase it when I'm free from my tasks online, and my I.T training. I'll be visiting your forum, even regularly, till when I'm free then I'll purchase the VIP articles.

• Love
Reactions: Xyphien