How easy is it for you to promote someone to moderator? Or does it take more?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

TopSilver

Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ287
I see some people hiring moderators or promoting moderators for free but some will give it away quite easily while others make you earn it.

How many of you see this happening a lot and how much does it take for you to promote someone?

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ667
I've been on sites where after a day of being active and helping out they've given me mod. I've seen others promote someone mod super quick and it actually destroyed the entire site because of it. As for me, I won't promote someone until they show me they have what it takes to be a moderator. They report posts that need it, they help out, and most importantly they're active almost daily. After a few months of them doing this, it proves they're here to stay and I will contact them asking if they wish to be a moderator.