Inconsistent sizing of smilies & reactions

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ667
Same issue present with Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge (Chromium), and Firefox.. :(
That's strange, I'll look into this :) I believe I know why, when uploading them directly to the site you have to give them 2 version images, a large, and a small. However they go to the same location and if they share the same name I'm assuming it causes this so I'll have to rename all of them. I'll hopefully have this fixed by the end of the week :)

Reactions: Oblivion Knight

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ667
Out of interest, why not create a sprite sheet? They're more efficient, and solve consistency issues.

Brogan has done a decent job of writing a guide on how to make them over at XF.
In all honesty, I'm using Affinity and not photoshop. I absolutely hate working with the program, and despite the fact that I make logos in it, the less time I can spend in the program the better. Creating a sprite sheet in the program just sounds like an awful time. Plus, they're consistent on my end
1615383065135.png
They're all using the same dimensions so the names of them are the only thing I can assume is making it inconsistent on other peoples end. I'm not sure if spending the time and headache on a sprite sheet would justify the means of simply renaming them :)