Is your site on Shared Hosting, a VPS or a Dedicated Server?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

EntitledStories

Starting Out
May 29, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ61
If you have a website, are you on shared hosting, a VPS, a Dedicated Server or some other cloud hosting? Why did you host with the package you did?

For me, I always prefer having my sites on a VPS, even if a shared server could easily handle the traffic. With a VPS, I can tune the server to my needs and I feel like it's more secure than having a shared server where whoever is running whatever poorly made software that can get the whole box hacked. Plus, a lot of hosts "optimize" the heck out of their shared hosting with things like LightSpeed caching, etc that tend to not play nice with the custom software I normally use.

What's your site hosted on?

games

Starting Out
Mar 14, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ30
I use VPS for my website.
I moved to VPS six months ago because the traffic for my website was too big to handle with shared hosting, and I had annoying downtimes because of it.
Also, VPS gives you better control over your website. This way I can optimize the loading speed of my site.

Reactions: EntitledStories

TopSilver

Active
Feb 12, 2021
www.cafediscussions.com
WebCoin
ⓦ330
On a VPS myself with 8 GB of ram and 4 cores with 75 gb ssd space and like 4 TB bandwidth. I plan on upgrading to 12 GB ram and 100 gb ssd space soon. I get it pretty cheap and it's affordable. I use virtualmin/webmin for my control panel and so far it's been working out pretty good. What I like about virtualmin is the fact that the backups don't hog disk space like cPanel. So I can get the most out of my disk space.

Creaky

Starting Out
Mar 6, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ297
Shared hosting but I use a reseller account. I don't resell anything just helps keep everything in one place.