Light or Dark Theme?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Snorlax

Starting Out
Jun 28, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ104
On Webmaster Place what theme do you like? I personally love the light theme I love my eyes burning from websites it really reeminds me of the good ol days. lol for real though I do tend to use light themes exclusively and I find that the colors look a lot more sleek and professional on the light theme here.

Steven

Simi-Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ126
Definitely white, to me, it feels as if the website is a professional luxury business community. When you start going into the dark colors to me it's more like an unprofessional gaming community.

Reactions: Xyphien

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,004
Definitely white, to me, it feels as if the website is a professional luxury business community. When you start going into the dark colors to me it's more like an unprofessional gaming community.
I agree, however I actually use the dark theme because if there's not enough light in my room I get bad headaches from looking at the screen with white websites now.