Negative Feedback?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ839
How do you handle negative feedback when it comes to a design you've made for one of your websites? Such as a logo you spent a lot of time on that the vast majority doesn't like, or the theme of your website, etc. What do you tend to do? Do you ignore them, or take what they have and try to work around it?

Oblivion Knight

Simi-Active
Feb 26, 2021
umbrella-online.co.uk
WebCoin
ⓦ139
So long as the criticism is constructive, and suggestions are offered on what they would do to help remedy their feedback - I don't mind so much and will try to accommodate where I feel that I am able, yet still remain happy and/or satisfied with things overall..

I can be quite stubborn though, I sometimes have my own way of doing things and if a suggestion goes against the vision I have - I will press forward anyway, and try to convince them that they're wrong.. :D

EntitledStories

Starting Out
May 29, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ57
Sometimes it's a matter of taking the best part of their advise and rolling that into your plans. Sometimes someone will have an opinion and I won't agree with all of it, but I'll consider what they said and take the useful bits and use that to improve.

Demon_skeith

Simi-Active
Jun 2, 2021
gaminglatest.com
WebCoin
ⓦ130
Always take the feedback, good or bad, it is the only way to shape your stuff and your site's image better for the future. Granted, don't give up everything, but if you use a bad image, then drop it and get a better one.