People using Xbox Development mode for emulators, what do you think?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

TopSilver

Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ287
Since this is hardware discussion I wanted to post this. I do not recommend this and I wasn't planning on doing it myself but was wondering what anyone thought about the fact that people were doing this.

What it seems strange to me is I hear you don't even get banned because it's separate. Interesting to hear what you all think.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ667
It may still be illegal, however I feel if you own the hard copy of the game you should be able to emulate it. Sometimes emulators add cool features you simply cannot do anymore such as trading, and online battling. Either the official servers got shut down, or what not. This means that emulators can essentially revive a game you loved that died because of this. If you own it, you've still gave the company it's rightful money so they're not losing anything from said emulation. That's my $0.02 on the matter though, as stated it's still illegal nonetheless.