Webmaster Place Updates:

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
To keep things uncluttered we will have a single section for all Webmaster Place Updates! Everything that we will be updating, changing, etc. will go in this section.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
We will be removing the sales of Databases until I've looked into the legality for this. There seems to be some gray areas with the laws, and until they are situated the sales of Databases will simply be removed until further information is found.

Reactions: Westlake

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
@Malcolm has requested a dark mode, so I've went ahead and made one around our current theme. You can change this by going to the bottom left off the page, and clicking Webmaster Place, if you hover over it, it will say "Style Chooser" click on that and you can select the dark version!

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
We have also added Hardware to the forums, and will be adding Server Hoster Badges for those who host their own servers. It's only fair as they keep most of us webmaster's sites up and running :) Not to mention we have Coders and Artist badges as well.

1614312140860.png
1614312172946.png

Added another way to change the theme!

Last edited:

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
The light style is too much of a classic to not use in my opinion. But I wanted to verify whether or not this feature of using the light switch was removed. It's currently not showing for me.
It's only displayed on the homepage of the site :)

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
I've changed the category names to give it a more theme. "Your home for all things webmaster" as well as the domain name webmaster.place I figured having house rooms as the categories would fit the theme quite nicely. On top of that, I've added a general webmaster & designs to the forums.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
1614892416262.png

1614892438237.png

Fixed the light/dark theme to show up everywhere as well as added new icons for them to further stand out.

1614892505911.png
I've also changed the Premium color to stand out further on :)

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
The first month of the site being up
1615044413721.png
these are our stats. We have a ton of backlinks that are just waiting to be populated by google. My goal is to stay as transparent as possible throughout the development of the site. As such, I'll be posting our DR as well as our backlinks. Also, keep in mind that having a high percentage of do-follow isn't always good, you will be seeing several thousand backlinks from no-follow sites start to populate hopefully throughout this month. The reason is that google looks at a happy medium between dofollow and nofollow when rating and boosting your site on their search engine.

Reactions: TopSilver

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
1619963811273.png
Our Domain rating has improved, as well as we've gained more backlinks and referring domains. Just started with another batch, and will be doing it more and more every month!

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
1621013442097.png
Another small update, just got more added so let's see how that adds up on this! Also, one of our huge updates should be coming out soon!

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523

Random Sites:​

Have y'all been wondering what the huge new update is? Well, since it's right around the corner I'm going to introduce to you the new addition to the website! Random Sites will be a brand new section on Webmaster.Place and will be bringing back an old 2000's website idea that I haven't seen in a while. Essentially what it is, is you can spend your WebCoins to have your website displayed on our Random Site's list which will be found in the navigation once it's live. You can choose Daily, Weekly, or Monthly to have your website displayed (you can pay cash to if you don't want to spend the time collecting webcoins) Now... unlike most ads where there's no incentive for people to view it, those who view the website will receive WebCoins for doing so. So, essentially you're able to view websites, check out other peoples websites and then once you've collected enough, you can upload your website on there as well for others to view.

We're close to it being done, and it's to the point where I'm really excited to announce this new addition of the site! It's not out yet, but I still wanted to post as I've been eager to talk about it for the last few months and had to keep my mouth shut on it lol.

Reactions: Oblivion Knight

Demon_skeith

Well-Known
Jun 2, 2021
gaminglatest.com
WebCoin
ⓦ2,733

Random Sites:​

Have y'all been wondering what the huge new update is? Well, since it's right around the corner I'm going to introduce to you the new addition to the website! Random Sites will be a brand new section on Webmaster.Place and will be bringing back an old 2000's website idea that I haven't seen in a while. Essentially what it is, is you can spend your WebCoins to have your website displayed on our Random Site's list which will be found in the navigation once it's live. You can choose Daily, Weekly, or Monthly to have your website displayed (you can pay cash to if you don't want to spend the time collecting webcoins) Now... unlike most ads where there's no incentive for people to view it, those who view the website will receive WebCoins for doing so. So, essentially you're able to view websites, check out other peoples websites and then once you've collected enough, you can upload your website on there as well for others to view.

We're close to it being done, and it's to the point where I'm really excited to announce this new addition of the site! It's not out yet, but I still wanted to post as I've been eager to talk about it for the last few months and had to keep my mouth shut on it lol.

sounds pretty cool, I hope it works well for the site.

Reactions: Xyphien

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
This seems like a really cool feature. Im assuming itll allow for stuff like guilded to be posted on there as well?
It should work with anything that works on a webbrowser, but I'm going to have to test it out for guilded servers to ensure it works properly.

Reactions: Snorlax