What is SEO

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster
It's occurred to me that a lot of people actually do not know what SEO is. They assume that SEO is what you add to the 'back end' of the website. The SEO sections on Wordpress, Xenforo, Meta Data etc. that look like this:

1612972873473.png

1612973038619.png

These steps right here are the gateway to SEO and make up an extremely small portion of what SEO actually does. For those who do not know SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Yes, this does optimize your site for search engines, however it isn't what actually increases your SEO. The term increasing your SEO signifies getting ranked higher on search engines such as google. This is a massive deal as you won't get seen naturally without being ranked high on google. In order to do that you must first find out some SEO Keywords to use. Keywords are small word combinations that people search up on SE (Search Engines) like google. These can be anything from "Unity Game Resources" to "SEO" you may want to make sure that your keywords have high traffic and low competition or it will cost an arm and a leg to get those up. You can actually get help on SEO Keywords by contacting Xyphien LLC and requesting a quote.

Keywords are a huge deal and plays a huge role in the next step to SEO which is backlinks. Backlinks are your websites links on other sites using your keywords. They often times are forum profiles on large sites, blog posts on do-follow blogs, etc. <a href="https://website.com"Unity game resources</a> something like that on a blog post about unity would help increase your SEO as it will have a do-follow link to your website. One link sadly isn't enough to make a huge difference, in order to get ranked higher you will need hundreds to thousands. In order to follow the terms it's always recommend to have a professional do this as spamming on random sites could actually lead to getting your site blacklisted or lowered in google ranking.

Another thing to look at for back links is to ensure it follows each search engines Rules and ToS as well as your backlinks are on high PR (Page Rank) websites. You could have a thousand links on a small site, and have 50 links on a massive site and the massive site would actually hold more authority to boost your SEO up.

SEO isn't just ensuring that your blog posts are google friendly, there's a lot more stuff that goes into SEO and after talking with several people it was clear that most people were not taught how important SEO is, outside of just getting your site to be search engine friendly. Taking steps to get the rest of the SEO managed is crucial for any website no matter if it's a forum, blog, eCommerce site, etc. If you're looking for SEO services you can actually buy them though Xyphien LLC at a fairly cheap price if you don't know where to start getting backlinks, profile posts, etc. to get ranked higher on google.

Last edited:

Steven

Simi-Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ261
Really nice article, I might have to change some things now! Hopefully, my SEO gets better throughout this year.

TopSilver

Active
Feb 12, 2021
www.cafediscussions.com
WebCoin
ⓦ330
What are some blogs or sites you would suggest adding your link to? I really have avoided that due to the fact that I'd rather not spam someones blog and so forth. I would only post a link on a site that allowed it. There are a decent bit out there though that do allow it. You should let us know the best ones.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,520
What are some blogs or sites you would suggest adding your link to? I really have avoided that due to the fact that I'd rather not spam someones blog and so forth. I would only post a link on a site that allowed it. There are a decent bit out there though that do allow it. You should let us know the best ones.
There's actually some listed in a Premium Article! These are actual backlinks that my company uses, as well as known competition as well :) I just posted High PR Blog Posts, and will be posting some Profile Back Links as well :)