What is your favorite hosting company thus far?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,004
Out of all of the hosting companies you've used thus far what is your favorite one, and why?

Oblivion Knight

Simi-Active
Feb 26, 2021
umbrella-online.co.uk
WebCoin
ⓦ157
MattW Services

I won't post the link in case he doesn't want me to, but get in touch with him on xenforo.com - he's always come highly recommended. I've had a history of bad hosts where XenForo is concerned, so I decided to start investing properly and I'm glad I did.. He took care of the migration which was seamless, and there hasn't really been a blip to speak of.

I guess the only downside is that you have less control than you do with other hosts and shared hosting, but perhaps that's a good thing if it's more stable! I had an issue where a desired addon required a PHP module to be installed - Matt took care of this within 24 hours. He goes above and beyond.

TopSilver

Active
Feb 12, 2021
www.cafediscussions.com
WebCoin
ⓦ330
Host Rush is the one I use due to how reliable the uptime is and how cheap the hosting is. I pay $42 every 6 months for 8 gb ram 4 cores and 75 gb disk space with several terraflops of bandwidth. I use Virtualmin/Webmin for my control panel as it's free and have been loving it since. The control panel is a lot better then you may think when you get used to it. It's the best alternative to cPanel on VPS as it's around $160 extra. I basically pay $80/year and get all that. It's on a hosting deal I found on webhostingtalk which is the best place to find a host. Their prices are still fairly cheap even outside that deal however and aren't half that bad. It's mostly un-managed so if you aren't a do-it-yourself person or you need a managed host then it isn't for you. There's 1 person running support but they do a fantastic job regardless and I've been with them for close to 3 years now. Haven't had the site go down not even 1 time the entire time.