What Project/website are you currently working on?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Steven

Simi-Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ249
What Project/website are you currently working on?

I am currently working on SUWP.com and BudgetRoot.com

I would like to figure out something to use my XF license for, wouldn't mind buying a community already started but we shall see.

Update! Figured out what to use my XF license for, which is Zuels.com

Last edited:

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
Their are whole lots of things you can improve with your site when you develop it on your own. Going to buy the one already made with higher traffic is an option to consider too.

apathy

Simi-Active
Aug 2, 2021
fortreeforums.xyz
WebCoin
ⓦ305
I'm only working on a Pokemon fan forum with two of my other friends. With the social groups addon and the ability to style each individual group, we've set up a "sub-community" for NS2, so I spend a lot of time writing code to integrate our server with the forum as well.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,448
Right now it's a Roleplaying game based around a server. It's called a PbP Play by Post, and it's similar to games like D&D, Pathfinder, etc. It's kind of gotten decently big and it's taking up a lot of my time but everyone's having fun!

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,448
sounds like a fun site, thought RP sites died out though.
Nope, they've just moved away from forums into discord and such. I'm using guilded which is an upgraded discord essentially with forums and such. Actually got verified so I have the blue checkmark next to my name as well!