Which items do you sell in your website?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
Apart from earning from ads, webmasters can earn from other ways. And another alternative option is selling digital items in your website to earn revenue.

Which of the digital item(s) do you sell in your website to make money?

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,493
One thing I've learned makes a decent amount of money is open marketplaces. You can take a small percent but the moment people start using it, you end up making a good amount. With my largest website I'd say about 80% of the monthly revenue was from sales in the marketplace alone. Hardly any of which was mine and was the members of the forum.

Reactions: sincerem

apathy

Simi-Active
Aug 2, 2021
fortreeforums.xyz
WebCoin
ⓦ380
Just my Xenforo addons. Kind of out of place on a Pokemon forum but whatever :p
User upgrades etc are bought with on-site points instead of actual cash, as I'd rather activity than money. If there was no activity I'd just buy posts anyway.

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
One thing I've learned makes a decent amount of money is open marketplaces. You can take a small percent but the moment people start using it, you end up making a good amount. With my largest website I'd say about 80% of the monthly revenue was from sales in the marketplace alone. Hardly any of which was mine and was the members of the forum.
I visited the marketplace here in your forum, I saw the items listed by other members. Its looking tremendous though, it shows that you're a visionary Admin.