XenForo license verification?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Oblivion Knight

Simi-Active
Feb 26, 2021
umbrella-online.co.uk
WebCoin
ⓦ160
I was going to upload my free XenForo add-ons to your Marketplace, but noticed there's no license verification here..?

I'm under no illusion that they'll most likely end up getting in to the wrong hands anyway, but wondered if this was intentional or simply overlooked?

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,318
More or less both overlooked and intentional. The goal with Webmaster Place isn't just another forum only webmaster site, but a site for all webmasters no matter what they do. Websites, Blogs, Server Hosting, Forums, etc. I feel that having a xenforo license verification on here means I'd have to incorporate something like that for everything. You could do a url requirement so on purchase you can see what website they provide as proof to ensure they're using it correctly. That's a feature that's built in currently.