Are you strict owner?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Oblivion Knight

Simi-Active
Feb 26, 2021
umbrella-online.co.uk
WebCoin
ⓦ160
I'm pretty laid back, so long as people use their common sense..

The only quirky rule I have is that forum games (eg. word association) are banned! I'm not interested in artificially boosting site activity, I'll take quality over quantity any day.

TopSilver

Active
Feb 12, 2021
www.cafediscussions.com
WebCoin
ⓦ330
I'm laid back but I still expect people to follow the rules. There's no reason I would ban someone without giving them a warning but it would have to be continuous where the person just wouldn't stop for them to be banned. In that case it's only the right thing to ban them. Also most forum owners rely on their staff for bans and don't really do anything but their staff does it all.

Snorlax

Starting Out
Jun 28, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ104
I'm also relaxed in my moderation, obviously if someone is out right breaking rules I'll bring the hammer down quickly, but no reason for everyone not to be cool/chill and enjoy themselves.
Im probably going to handle myself the same way. Or at least try

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
I don't see any reason why we should be strict Admin in a given forum. I know in the beginning some play safe, when they've gotten enough members and start earning via autopilot they start showing their true colors to some defaulting members. I experience that st BMF, and Reddit.

zoldos

Starting Out
Jul 22, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ50
I'm very laid back. There are actually very few rules on my sites, the main one being, no harassment or disrespecting other members.

Steven

Simi-Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ270
I like to try and stay laid back as much as possible, however, I can not stand politics and any forum I create/own that is my #1 rule is no politics.. and then of course no harassment or disrespecting other members. ;)

Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Starting Out
Jul 22, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ50
I like to try and stay laid back as much as possible, however, I can not stand politics and any forum I create/own that is my #1 rule is no politics.. and then of course no harassment or disrespecting other members. ;)
What about religion? :D

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
What about religion? :D
I try to avoid religious topics. Most people are not open minded enough to have a civilized conversation about any religious topic that goes against their own views from what I've learned. So I do tend to avoid religion as well.

zoldos

Starting Out
Jul 22, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ50
I try to avoid religious topics. Most people are not open minded enough to have a civilized conversation about any religious topic that goes against their own views from what I've learned. So I do tend to avoid religion as well.
Agreed. Christians are way too uptight. I'm an Atheist and proud of it.

zoldos

Starting Out
Jul 22, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ50
Coolness! I don't get spammed too much. I have a custom membership system that eliminates it.