Celebrating Smaller Holidays

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
Do you and your website celebrate smaller holidays? By smaller holidays I mean anything that doesn't have jobs shut down during. I.E. Christmas/Winter Holidays, and stuff of that nature. For example, do you celebrate Pride month for your site, or Memorial Day, etc. If so, how do you go about celebrating it?

I'm in the process of making an animation for pride month and giving 10% discounts for pride month. That's about it, but I try to celebrate most holidays if I remember them.

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
I've been around many forums in my brief time spending on forums to learn about diverse ideas. Forum owners do some giveaways doing some festive holidays like Christmas, and new-year day.

Demon_skeith

Well-Known
Jun 2, 2021
gaminglatest.com
WebCoin
ⓦ2,733
What do y'all do to celebrate it? Do you have a stream night where everyone gets together and watches it, or something similar?

my site has always been diverse in its activity, can't get everyone there at once. So I make a speical forum section to talk about all the latest E3 things. In June my forum can see anywhere from double to triple the average posting count.