Black hat vs white hat seo!

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Altair

Premium
Premium
Feb 27, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ257
This morning I was reading about seo and came across black hat vs white hat.
What do participate in? How has that worked out for you?

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
Black Hat SEO can and will get your site removed from google, and most other search engines. It's used to mass spam people, websites, and links using programs to essentially brute force plaster your URL across the web. This will surely put you first on google for a month or two, but after that your website will be black listed and never be able to get added to google or most search engines after that.

I'd highly recommend shying away from any BHSEO unless you're running a sketchy site that's geared at making quick money and shutting down after a few months.

I've used BH once to be honest, it was for a site called YoutubeSniper, I had gotten it first on google for like 2 weeks before it got black listed and made a few hundred dollars in profit. I gave out helpful information to people looking to snipe their way into getting partnership with youtube (back when you had to do that). It wasn't sketchy as much as it was a get rich quick scheme. Not something I'm personally proud of, nor is it something I'll ever do again after realizing what goes on in the background of BHSEO.

As for white hat, I used that now as a profession and have had nothing but success doing it. It's more costly, and time consuming, but the payout it great, and there's never any fear of getting black listed doing it.

TopSilver

Active
Feb 12, 2021
www.cafediscussions.com
WebCoin
ⓦ330
Yeah BlackHatSEO has always seemed at the very least an interesting concept though not worth getting involved in. Mainly because as @Xyphien said it would blacklist you in google. WhiteHatSEO though all the more intriguing. From what I have found redirecting domains that have a lot of backlinks seems to help a lot from my discoveries.

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
We shouldn't seek black hat backlink cos of its long time dangers to our website. White hat backlink is the ideal option for gaining the right traffic to get indexed by search engines.

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
No one would ever choose black hat SEO for his or her website. It doesn't improve the traffic, and search engines detest it alot.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
No one would ever choose black hat SEO for his or her website. It doesn't improve the traffic, and search engines detest it alot.
Depending on what you're doing black hat SEO can get the job done. If you're trying to promote something you have a limited stock on that you're trying to get rid of black hat SEO can help do that. Let's say you purchased 1,000 of an item and only sold 100 of it before people stopped buying it. You're in the hole and need that gone asap. Black hat SEO can help you sell that within the month and get it all sold quickly and efficiently. After it's sold the site is black listed but you no longer need it anyway.

It's very limited in what you can do with it, and sadly most people that use it are scammers, or have bad intentions however it does have a purpose outside of being used for 'evil'

Fait

Starting Out
Oct 26, 2021
techobserved.com
WebCoin
ⓦ35
I say white hat SEO, I just looked it up more and black hat isn’t going to last it make you a quick buck and is only good if you don’t plan on keeping the website.