Browser Issues

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Snorlax

Starting Out
Jun 28, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ104
What do you do if you come into a problem where someone is using a webbrowser and that specific browser has an issue? Do you work on fixing it for that browser or do you tell them to use another browser and ignore it?

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
It honestly depends on the issue at hand, as well as what browser they're using. For example, if they're using internet explorer, a browser that no longer runs or a super outdated version of a browser then I tend not to fix it as the amount of people using those specific browsers are slim to none and isn't worth the fix. However, if they're on opera or something and it's a major issue then I'll go through and try my best to make sure it works for that specific browser. It really just depends on how many people use that browser, and how vital the issue is.

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
It saddens me when browser hinders someone I referred to a site from signing up. The best I can do is refer the person using a different browser and dump the other at that time.

apathy

Simi-Active
Aug 2, 2021
fortreeforums.xyz
WebCoin
ⓦ388
Fortunately I don't believe I've run into any issues where I've had to apply browser specific fixes. I remember when I was running forums 12-13 years ago I did, but things seem to have gotten a lot better over the years.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
Fortunately I don't believe I've run into any issues where I've had to apply browser specific fixes. I remember when I was running forums 12-13 years ago I did, but things seem to have gotten a lot better over the years.
Now that you mention it I don't think I have had many issues either. Excluding super old browsers but that's on their end at that point lol. If you're using AOL Browser that predates Internet Explorer it's not my issue :ROFLMAO:

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
Their are times when my Google chrome hangs at times too it works very fine. As long as we are making use of any software or hardware we should expect to see some bugs anytime.