Game Consoles

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Creaky

Starting Out
Mar 6, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ299
Currently on the Xbox One X, if I can ever find one in stock I’ll get the Series X

Last edited:

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
I have a snes, atari 260, N64, dreamcast, xbox, playstation, PS2, Xbox 360, xbox one, switch, wii, and of course the PC which is the only thing I really play on unless my buddies come over for retro night.

Demon_skeith

Well-Known
Jun 2, 2021
gaminglatest.com
WebCoin
ⓦ2,733
I have a snes, atari 260, N64, dreamcast, xbox, playstation, PS2, Xbox 360, xbox one, switch, wii, and of course the PC which is the only thing I really play on unless my buddies come over for retro night.

Awesome setup.

I currently have a PS4 pro, Switch and 3DS along with my gaming PC. Had everything from NES up to the Wii U and PS1 up to PS3.

Oblivion Knight

Simi-Active
Feb 26, 2021
umbrella-online.co.uk
WebCoin
ⓦ160
I currently have;
PC, PS1 + PS1 (Slim), PS2 (Slim), PS3 (Super Slim), PS4, PSP, PS Vita, Wii, Xbox 360 (E)

I've also previously owned
GameCube, NES, Sega Master System II, Sega Mega Drive (Genesis), SNES, Xbox

I'm much more of a console gamer than a PC gamer. Quite a few of my consoles are running various modifications to do things that they shouldn't be able to. I quite enjoy tinkering.. :p I might get a PS5 in the future, but I'm not exactly in any rush - my gaming backlog is the stuff of legends.

Carlos

Fresh
Aug 19, 2021
www.carlos360.com
WebCoin
ⓦ-2
Been there since the beginning of Nintendo's rise to dominance.

I have every Nintendo console until GameCube, and got Nintendo Switch for free. I had a Genesis but my father sold it.:|

Been a PlayStation owner since the later years of PSX. I have PSX, PS2, PS3, PS4, and looking to own PS5.