how long have you been running sites?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

zoldos

Starting Out
Jul 22, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ50
I started my very first site on a friend's basement 59k modem server in 1997. The site quickly blew up and I got paid hosting.

When was your very first site created?

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
2009 is when I started to dabble in my first ever website. It was a forum a large youtuber at the time talked me through making which was amazing. He was one of the largest channels for Pivot Animation, and helped me make it. Then after that I made PivetWorld and it got like 200 people to join, it was super active and spiked the addiction of making websites/communities.

Reactions: zoldos

Steven

Simi-Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ270
I started working on websites in 2008. My first forum i tried to do was in 2009 and basically posted a free forum for graphic designers and waiting a month then took it down. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Starting Out
Jul 22, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ50
2009 is when I started to dabble in my first ever website. It was a forum a large youtuber at the time talked me through making which was amazing. He was one of the largest channels for Pivot Animation, and helped me make it. Then after that I made PivetWorld and it got like 200 people to join, it was super active and spiked the addiction of making websites/communities.
Right on! What is "Pivot Animation"?

zoldos

Starting Out
Jul 22, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ50
I started working on websites in 2008. My first forum i tried to do was in 2009 and basically posted a free forum for graphic designers and waiting a month then took it down. lol.
hehe! I've had countless sites/forums that I shut down so don't feel bad.

Fait

Starting Out
Oct 26, 2021
techobserved.com
WebCoin
ⓦ35
Since 2009 :)
I started one in 2009 called DSiRage that got very active but I hated forumotion restriction so I tried to move it but the users didn’t like that so I had to close it.

then between 2010 - 2015 I made a few weird ones and now I’m at something good which is Play Observed.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
Since 2009 :)
I started one in 2009 called DSiRage that got very active but I hated forumotion restriction so I tried to move it but the users didn’t like that so I had to close it.

then between 2010 - 2015 I made a few weird ones and now I’m at something good which is Play Observed.
A fellow 2009 forumotion user as well :D nice!