Introduction Thread

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Creaky

Starting Out
Mar 6, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ299
I run a couple of sites using Xenforo and other software.

Live just outside London and enjoy mucking around on forums and gaming on PC or Xbox.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
Hi everyone, I am a forum owner of nearly 14 years now and figured I check this site out. Great to be here.
Hello and welcome :Dglad to have you here. Have you owned one singular forum for 14 years? If so I'm sure that's a huge one. If not what's your all time best/favorite forum you've ever owned?

Snorlax

Starting Out
Jun 28, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ104
Snorlax Here! I'm new to being a web developer and trying to find out the best ways to open up a pokemon themed community. Figured this was a great site to stop in and get more information on!

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
Snorlax Here! I'm new to being a web developer and trying to find out the best ways to open up a pokemon themed community. Figured this was a great site to stop in and get more information on!
Yeah, welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for!

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
Yo guys, just signed up - heard about the site through Xyphien so decided to sign up.
Looking forward to seeing whats what around here!
I'm glad you decided to join! I look forward to seeing you around and hope this site helps!

Reactions: apathy

zoldos

Starting Out
Jul 22, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ50
I'm a simple Bootstrap guy, and I'm not far enough updated on all the new interesting technologies that have come since I started fiddling around with HTML-code in 2007. Planning on taking a crash course on React this summer.
hehe I've been coding since the mid 80's and making web sites since 1997. :D