Sorry for the inactivity, here's why.

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
So, I've purchased a new house and have been doing some hard core renovations on it! The ENTIRE house had carpet, bathroom included. So we ripped up the carpet in the bathroom, then ripped up the three layers of tiles as well. We're planning on hiring someone to install new tile eventually. We then ripped up the carpet in the bedroom to find the original 1916 hardwood under it! As well as the livingroom, so we've been pulling that all up, removing all of the 1,000 + staples in the floor, repainting, fixing up the basement, etc.

A very cute, yet sad story we found out with the house is the reason it's entirely carpeted is the previous owners first wife was suffering from some sort of condition where walking on anything was agonizing so he put huge padding overtop of everything and added carpet overtop of the padding to make her last few years tolerable. Which is extremely heart warming and you can't even be mad at the carpet everywhere after finding out about that. He later passed from covid which is why the house was for sale.

Before & After Livingroom:
Before (Yes the piano and everything came with the house :love: )
guilded_image_1b991f445be08d8c51dfe8a0d75a87c8.png

After: This is before we ripped the staples out of thee carpet, we also painted and hadn't taken down the green tape yet.
guilded_image_92df57aabfd8ca60ec1d69c69a3f6c4f.png

Before Bedroom:
guilded_image_f445eb0f47025cb4664c42e29c29f039.png

After Bedroom:
guilded_image_ada0b478f54330da306e0ee1bba707f3.png

Before Bathroom:
guilded_image_5442b924570bd753100fc4b227c989c4.png

Half way through the bathroom (We don't have any fully post pictures as I'm waiting for the tile and backsplash to be added before the final photo)
guilded_image_046cd9253268a8a2aba24860187274f2.png

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
Just another update, I'm still renovating the house, however I've fully moved in now. We still have some boxes here and there, and my time online is quite limited. However, I am now able to hop on and make a post or two a day :) so prepare to see my activity go up.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
So how is the progress on the house?
The carpet is fully ripped up, we've repainted the livingroom, got my office set up, almost done with the bar downstairs. So it's coming along, just slowed down significantly when we moved in lol