What games do you play?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
For those who play games, what games do you happen to play when you're not developing your website(s)

TopSilver

Active
Feb 12, 2021
www.cafediscussions.com
WebCoin
ⓦ330
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Rainbow Six: Siege, Halo 5: Guardians, Ghost Recon, Gears of War 5 and may possibly play other single player games once in a while. If I do play games those are usually the games I would play though it's been a while since I've played much of them for long.

Tagobs

Fresh
Feb 28, 2021
forumdb.net
WebCoin
ⓦ46
Left my console at my parents' on the other side of the country so not doing a lot of playing these days, but I must admit that I recently downloaded CS:GO for the first time (I was an avid CSS-player 10 years ago, so got GS:GO for the nostalgia) and I've been clocking in a couple of hours on that.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
Dead Cells
Mega Man X2 (via Mega Man X Legacy Collection)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I have more games, but those are games I'm playing in no particular order.
Do you play Warzone any on CoD? I'm not sure if it's cross platform yet though since I'm assuming you play on PS4

Carlos

Fresh
Aug 19, 2021
www.carlos360.com
WebCoin
ⓦ-2
Do you play Warzone any on CoD? I'm not sure if it's cross platform yet though since I'm assuming you play on PS4
I could play Warzone, but I play multiplayer more. That's what I know more than this Battle Royale. But despite that, I just need a team that I know that'll have my back. And yes, I play on PS4.

PSN: CarlosX360