Do you do any SEO?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
Other than SEO plugins, meta deta, etc. Do you do any other SEO for your website? Have you ever paid for backlinks, do you make your own backlinks, etc. What exactly do you tend to do when it comes to your SEO if you do in fact do it?

TopSilver

Active
Feb 12, 2021
www.cafediscussions.com
WebCoin
ⓦ330
I hear you can pay for certain type of backlink called Xrummer links. I've never tried it but those tend to be the best from what I hear. Just don't use the automated generators as that can really hurt SEO. But I have heard from sources on blackhatworld where they were selling them.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
I hear you can pay for certain type of backlink called Xrummer links. I've never tried it but those tend to be the best from what I hear. Just don't use the automated generators as that can really hurt SEO. But I have heard from sources on blackhatworld where they were selling them.
Xrummer is an automated spam plugin that goes on and sends millions of backlinks through millions of sites. It's very intrusive and will cause your site to become blacklisted by a lot of search engines including google. I wouldn't go that route. I'd recommend authentic, genuine backlinks by actual people over anything like black hat and bots.

Reactions: TopSilver

TopSilver

Active
Feb 12, 2021
www.cafediscussions.com
WebCoin
ⓦ330
I've never used Xrummer or tried anything like that, I just saw a post on blackhatworld with people lined up in the drones to sign up for someones thread. They were all paying money for it, and there was tons of replies. Think it may have been a different kind of Xrummer, what I saw?

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
I've never used Xrummer or tried anything like that, I just saw a post on blackhatworld with people lined up in the drones to sign up for someones thread. They were all paying money for it, and there was tons of replies. Think it may have been a different kind of Xrummer, what I saw?
It's probably the same. Black Hat SEO is pretty much all about building SEO that way. If you're trying to build a long term website don't use any Black Hat. Use White Hat and google safe strategies. Panda, Penguin, and BERT safe for SEO.

Reactions: TopSilver