Other Do you use cPanel or a free control panel on your site?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

TopSilver

Active
Feb 12, 2021
www.cafediscussions.com
WebCoin
ⓦ330
Simple question. Are you opting for cPanel on your host or using the free panel? cPanel is free on shared hosting but cost extra on a VPS. I used them for years but about 3 years ago I switched to virtualmin/webmin free panel and have been loving it ever since. It keeps cost down on my VPS. But I do get a good deal and my VPS is at least fairly powerful but I prefer virtualmin as in my opinion it's a great option.

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
I personally use cPanel, I've been using cPanel since I've started using web hosting. I've used alternatives and have to say I absolutely prefer cPanel to everything else I've used in my life.

Snorlax

Starting Out
Jun 28, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ104
Ive never used cpanel before nor do I even know what it is. After looking at it though it doesnt seem that hard to use so Ill probably go with cpanel if I decide to get hosting

Steven

Simi-Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ270
I use DirectAdmin, and Love it! haven't looked back once at Cpanel, they can keep their poop fees!