Other What is Guilded really?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Snorlax

Starting Out
Jun 28, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ104
I've seen @Xyphien mention it a lot and it looks like a cool thing but what is it really, and why should I use that over discord and other alternatives?

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
I've actually shut down most of my websites and have merged them over through Guilded. Guilded is a chat program similar to discord but with a TON of other features. Forums being one of them. They not only have forums, but they have calendars with RSVP events, chats built into the voice chat, subscriptions where YOU set the monthly price and when people donate you make the vast majority of it. It's kind of like patreon, besides the fact that patreon takes anywhere from 5% - 12% and guilded only takes 2.5%. I actually started making more money my first month using guilded than I have on the websites that I've shut down and merged over to guilded with to be honest.

Reactions: sincerem

Steven

Simi-Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ270
I've actually shut down most of my websites and have merged them over through Guilded. Guilded is a chat program similar to discord but with a TON of other features. Forums being one of them. They not only have forums, but they have calendars with RSVP events, chats built into the voice chat, subscriptions where YOU set the monthly price and when people donate you make the vast majority of it. It's kind of like patreon, besides the fact that patreon takes anywhere from 5% - 12% and guilded only takes 2.5%. I actually started making more money my first month using guilded than I have on the websites that I've shut down and merged over to guilded with to be honest.
How much percentage of members have actaully created a guided account from your forums you took down, or discord servers you moved over to guided? Have people stayed afterward or saw a decline in the community?

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
And just like that discord is back on top

Guilded was just to slow with getting the popularity it needed to beat discord from matching their system.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh man, they added a single feature that guilded has, discord just killed guilded. Discord, the place where you cannot profit off of at all unlike guilded who has subscriptions and only charges 2.5%, discord the place that charges for all exclusive content such as profile customization, the usage of animated emojis and server emojis, despite guilded having it all for free, and discord the place where in order to get a vanity url you have to have people give nitro to your server which costs them money and you don't see a dime. Versus Guilded that gives vanity urls for free and once again you see 97.5% of all income that is given to your server. If only guilded was quicker at being popular, that one single feature discord just added wouldn't have killed guilded :( :cry::ROFLMAO:

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
How much percentage of members have actaully created a guided account from your forums you took down, or discord servers you moved over to guided? Have people stayed afterward or saw a decline in the community?
I have over 200 people on my one server from switching my company over, on top of that I now make $10 /mo from the server a month from switching which is great. My guild on a game switched over and about 60% made the switch from there, which I also make $20 a month from that server as well making the switch. All in all I've seen an increase in sales, and activity as well on top of the monthly payments from subs.

Steven

Simi-Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ270
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh man, they added a single feature that guilded has, discord just killed guilded. Discord, the place where you cannot profit off of at all unlike guilded who has subscriptions and only charges 2.5%, discord the place that charges for all exclusive content such as profile customization, the usage of animated emojis and server emojis, despite guilded having it all for free, and discord the place where in order to get a vanity url you have to have people give nitro to your server which costs them money and you don't see a dime. Versus Guilded that gives vanity urls for free and once again you see 97.5% of all income that is given to your server. If only guilded was quicker at being popular, that one single feature discord just added wouldn't have killed guilded :( :cry::ROFLMAO:
I never said they killed guilded you’re so quick to jump on guilded literally saying they’re adding the same features if guilded does not get popular by the time discord matches guilded which as you can see they’re doing just that. they will still be on top. Not once did I say it killed guilded

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
I never said they killed guilded you’re so quick to jump on guilded literally saying they’re adding the same features if guilded does not get popular by the time discord matches guilded which as you can see they’re doing just that. they will still be on top. Not once did I say it killed guilded
You stated "was just to slow getting the needed popularity" using the past tense to me is implying you feel it killed discord. Nonetheless discord won't ever add the same features because of the fact that they only care about money, they won't allow for paid subs and if they ever do it won't be as low, as well as global free emotes, free animated emotes, etc. The point of my post was saying there's a ton of features discord doesn't have, they may be playing catch up but it's only beause of their negative press with reddit that caused thousands to flock over to guilded.

Steven

Simi-Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ270
You stated "was just to slow getting the needed popularity" using the past tense to me is implying you feel it killed discord. Nonetheless discord won't ever add the same features because of the fact that they only care about money, they won't allow for paid subs and if they ever do it won't be as low, as well as global free emotes, free animated emotes, etc. The point of my post was saying there's a ton of features discord doesn't have, they may be playing catch up but it's only beause of their negative press with reddit that caused thousands to flock over to guilded.
Yeah it’s true, if you’re not as popular as the big dog and they big dog completes all the good perks youve got and you didn’t catch to the popularity you’re telling me you’ll make it? Probably not…

FYI I have a new guilded server for a game fan base. So I’m not against guilded I just feel like they’re so unpopular that they fall back.

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
With what @Xyphien is saying, guilded is super cool. I went through his link to access guilded. What I saw there with my mobile phone isn't clearer to me, that's why I'm seeking for more clarification.