Worst experience with a hosting company?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
Have you ever had a bad experience with a hosting company? If so, what company and what happened?

MaDe

Starting Out
Feb 22, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ48
I have friends in the hosting niche. My accounts normally are with those companies. That makes sure that we get the best customer care possible.

TopSilver

Active
Feb 12, 2021
www.cafediscussions.com
WebCoin
ⓦ330
My worst experience with a hosting company would have to be one my first one I signed up on. It was one called LeapSwitch. They overcharge and I was paying almost $400 for 6 months and only had 500 mb of ram. This was my first shot at hosting a website since I was a child so I had not much experience. Probably sometime in 2015. It was a handful and pretty stressful. They're an Indian company located in India. After that I decided not to use offshore companies anymore and moved to one in the United States with a ton of ram and decent cores for far cheaper.

EntitledStories

Starting Out
May 29, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ61
My worst one was where they lost my database (shared hosting server crashed) and took my whole site with it. This was years and years ago, when I was young and dumb and didn't have a proper backup.

Steven

Simi-Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ270
I honestly haven't had a bad experience... I mean everything I paid for was given to me... I think the only bad experience I have had was domain registry Godaddy.com

zoldos

Starting Out
Jul 22, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ50
I had issues with Hostgator. I used one of their VPNs, but it was sluggish, esp. at night. They also complained about my data usage! I dropped them awhile ago.