When designing your website, do you follow a color pallet system?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

Steven

Simi-Active
Feb 12, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ270
It's crazy how popular color pallets change throughout the years. When designing your website, do you follow a color pallet system? Is their a certain color you follow for all your websites?

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
It's crazy how popular color pallets change throughout the years. When designing your website, do you follow a color pallet system? Is their a certain color you follow for all your websites?
I don't stick to any pallet, but I do have some favorites I tend to lean towards. White and Light blue's one of my favorites. This website actually has a really nice color scheme in my opinion. But I don't actually ever really stick with a single pallet system.

apathy

Simi-Active
Aug 2, 2021
fortreeforums.xyz
WebCoin
ⓦ388
Absolute I use palettes, my sites layout isn't super impressive but it has a great, consistent palette that makes it pop.
Generally I'll have a primary color in mind that I'll want to use, and then I'll go looking on ColourLovers for a palette based on the color I want.

• Love
Reactions: Xyphien

sincerem

Active
Jul 5, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ223
I never come across using the pallet colouring to design my website to look appealing. The simple truth is that I don't know about it.

Altair

Premium
Premium
Feb 27, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ257
I can't even match my clothes in the morning let alone matching colors of a website. So yes pallets are very much needed.