How to make my website show on Google?

• ATTENTION GUEST! If you'd like to join the website and get access to everything a webmaster needs then click HERE! Buy & sell content on the marketplace, get your website promoted for being active, high end articles, and more!
  • If you're having issues registering send us an email at: contact[at]seoraffle.com
Yesterday's Top Poster

greenie

Fresh
Dec 17, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ26
I have a website that I want people to search on Google. So I registered with Google console service and also installed SEO plugin in the website but still the website can not be searched on Google.
What am I missing?
Or what should I do to enable my website to be searched on Google?

Xyphien

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2021
WebCoin
ⓦ1,523
A lot of people do not know this, but SEO Plugins do not generate backlinks, or help all that much with actual SEO. Both Do-Follow and No-Follow Backlinks, social pins, etc. are what build your SEO and get you ranked higher. Finding the right keywords to do this is also very difficult as well. You have to balance finding low competition keywords with high traffic keywords and then build backlinks for them. Webmaster Place has over 14k backlinks and I only have 1 keyword that's ranked third on google. The highest rank I currently have is a keyword that's top 16, 21, & 41 on google. Yet, with the keywords as finding webmaster related keywords with low competition is nearly impossible. However, I was ranked first on google for several keywords with my largest website of just under 40k members (39,800+)

If you're unsure how to do this, there's a few articles on here that teach you, I'm not sure if they're premium or not though. We also offer SEO services on the marketplace if you're interested in getting backlinks :)

Last edited: